Orders Under $50
Orders over $50
International Under $300
|Pack & Track
**Please note days refers to Business Days
International Over $300
New Zealand Over $150
Thank you for Shopping with Skin Matrix, we love Skin Health and Well-being and are so happy that we can share that love with you!
A few things to make sure you get your products as soon as humanly possible....
1. Check your inbox for your invoice, here you will see the lovely products you ordered along with your postal address. If you do not receive your order confirmation, please check your spam and junk folders. Alternatively please email email@example.com so we can check we have your correct email address and can resend to you.
2. Check your Postal Address, sometimes in the rush of placing an order unit numbers can slip off the order and that can lead to delays in receiving your goods. If you need to amend your address, you can track your item and click on the re-direct option. If the item cannot be redirected, call the super sonic Auspost team on 13 13 18, they can either re-direct or send to your local PO for collection. Of course we are always here if you need as well.
Good idea to check as we will need to charge a re-postage fee if we need to resend your item due to incorrect address.
3. We love seeing you with your Skin Matrix Products! Share your pictures with us on instagram by tagging your photos with #skinmatrixlife @skinmatrix
Delivery Information In Australia
- Your order will be sent via Australia Post Eparcel. This service is trackable and you will receive a notification with your tracking number once your order is dispatched.
- Orders placed before 1pm will be dispatched same day. If all items of your order are in stock then they will be dispatched the same day. Otherwise, the delivery of your order will take between 3-5 business days.
- All parcels will require a signature if someone is home. You will receive a notification when your parcel is in transit. You can opt for the parcel to be left in a safe place at this time through the AusPost notification. If a safe drop is not selected and no one is home, AusPost will take to your nearest PO for collection.
- A signature is required for all orders sent, unless an authority to leave is mentioned with your order. If you wish for your order to be left in a secure location eg: front door, please advise us of this in the comments sections at checkout. Please note: If you take the safe drop option – Skin Matrix is NOT LIABLE for lost orders once delivered.
- Any items that remain unclaimed at the destination suburb post office, due to the customer not present when the delivery was made, and which are subsequently returned to Skin Matrix will incur an additional fee of $7.99 to resend to the correct address. A separate invoice for the fee will be provided.
- Any items that are unable to be delivered due to the driver not being able to gain access eg, gated areas, secure office complexes and which are subsequently returned to Skin Matrix will incur a fee of $7.99 to resend to the correct address. A separate invoice for the fee will be provided.
- Once your item is dispatched you will receive a tracking email. You can view your tracking information when you log into your account and within your tracking email sent upon order dispatch.
How To Track Your Order Within Australia
- You will receive a tracking consignment number within an email that is sent upon your item being dispatched.
- For parcel enquiries you can contact Australia Post directly on 13 13 18
- If you have been through these processes and still cannot locate your parcel, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery Information Internationally
Please note that International Postage currently has significant delays. Click here for the latest updates on estimated delivery delays.
- Allow up to 10 business days for pack and track delivery. Please note this is a guided average only. Some countries may hold product longer in customs than others depending on their own policies.
- Allow 3-5 business days for Express Courier International delivery. Please note this is a guided average only. Some countries may hold product longer in customs than others depending on their own policies.
- A Tracking email will be sent upon dispatch and signature is required upon receipt.
- Any items that remain unclaimed from the buyer's country postal service, due to the buyer not present when the delivery was made, and which are subsequently returned to Skin Matrix, will incur an additional postage fee to be re-sent at the full postage charge. This is be determined by the article weight. A separate invoice will be created for the article to be resent.
- Skin Matrix is not responsible for any additional taxes or duties which your country may levy on the purchase of these goods. The purchaser is responsible for the knowledge of any import laws in their own country.
- We advise that you contact the relevant government body in your country (e.g. Customs & Excise) for information on what these charges might be.