1. Wear mineral sunscreen daily.  Protect your skin from the sun and the harmful UV rays that it emits. 95% of UV is UVA which destroys collagen and makes our skin wrinkled prematurely. The other 5% is responsible for giving us our tan. Did you know that UVA penetrates glass and clouds? Slip, slop, slap 365 days of the year with the Osmosis MD Protect for a sexy, youthful-looking neck

2. Rake and feed. Exfoliate the skin with a gentle facial scrub once a week to remove dead skin cells leaving the skin soft and fresh. Feed the skin with an antioxidant serum daily. These serums are not just for the face, take them down to your neck to replenish and feed the skin vital nutrients for a firmer neck. Use antioxidants serums such as: Skin Perfection Serum,  Osmosis Replenish, Cosmedix Affirm.

3. Use a vitamin A product 1-2 times a week with a few days in between + hydrate. Vitamin A will help increase collagen and elastin production, but be warned .... vitamin A used to frequently on this area will irritate it, leaving it red and itchy. The skin on our neck is much thinner than the face, so only apply your vitamin A serum such as the Osmosis Renew or Cosmedix Serum 16 or Refine twice a week with plenty of rest days in between. Any sign of irritation, cease using your vitamin A serum until the skin returns to normal. Make sure you moisturise the area well morning AND night. This skin is more fragile than the face and needs replenishment.

4. Use the Rejuva3 Microcurrent Device to firm up jowls and smooth neck lines. Microcurrent increases your ATP (skins energy) by up to 500% with each use. Use the Rejuva3 3 times a week with a day in between using the Muscle Toning Program. A 4 minute neck gym that your neck skin will love; Tone jowls and smooth neck lines with this pain free muscle toning program. 

5. Say goodbye to the double chin! I developed a facial yoga program many years ago and one of my favourite movements is the double chin eraser!

  • Make a fist with each hand and place them under your chin, so the 2 small fingers are touching.
  • Push your chin against your fist, whilst holding the resistance with your hands.
  • Hold for 10. Relax. Repeat 2-3 times.



Not sure which products are right for you?  

Be rewarded with our Skin Lovers exclusive member discounts, promotions, gift with purchase, competitions, and sales.   


Free Delivery Over $50

Price Drop + Match

Loyalty Program